- Excellent Computer skills and proven ability work efficiently and independently with attention to detail.
- This position is best suited for smart, self-directed candidate who is motivated, upbeat and will support our high standards of customer service, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ideal candidate would have a knowledge of real estate and title insurance. Prior experience in any of the following areas will be considered: escrow, title, real estate, financial services.
- This is an excellent position for a paralegal with real estate experience.
- Administrative experience: 3 year (Required)
- Title Insurance or Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Communicate by phone and email with attorneys and other parties involved in transactions to collect information, provide information, prepare and send documents, and oversee proper execution of documents.
- Acting as liaison between Attorneys, Closer's and Lenders.
- Reviewing Title Reports and preparing title bills.
- Assist with customer service and administrative duties.
- Document preparation, coordination and client contact.
- Reviewing for Clear-to-Close status for final clearance
- Performing additional clearance work as needed
- Communicate with coworkers regarding progress, prioritizations and questions.
- EXCEPTIONAL COMPUTER SKILLS.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the title industry field as well as curative and clearance work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes through effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, upbeat and flexible attitude, ability to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Excellent communication skills and professional phone presence.
- Excellent organization, time management and multi-tasking skills to handle a large volume of files. Work under pressure of deadlines and time constraints.
- Extremely dependable, reliable and possess a strong work ethic.
- Pro-active, Highly Self Motivated - ability to work independently.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday - Friday - in office
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All unvaccinated employees are required to wear a mask in the office, maintain a clean work area, and clean communal machines after use. The office is closed to all outside visitors and social distancing and sanitation is in practice.
Ability to Commute to:
- Rye Brook, NY 10573 (Required)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.