- Excellent Computer skills and proven ability work efficiently and independently with attention to detail.
- This position is best suited for smart, self-directed candidate who is motivated, upbeat and will support our high standards of customer service, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ideal candidate would have a knowledge of real estate and title insurance recording procedures. Familiarity with submitting documents for recording in Westchester, Upper Counties, New York, Suffolk and Nassau would be helpful but not necessary.
- Intake of closing packages - quality check for accuracy and completeness.
- Scanning of documents and files.
- Responsible for sorting and collating documents and checks for mailing.
- Preparation of transfer documents in PREP and ACRIS. Will train.
- Basic recording tasks. Will train.
- Communicate with coworkers regarding progress, prioritizations and questions.
- EXCEPTIONAL BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS - Scanning documents, uploading and data entry.
- Desire to learn and become proficient at new skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, upbeat and flexible attitude, ability to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Excellent communication skills and professional phone presence.
- Excellent organization, time management and multi-tasking skills to handle a large volume of files. Work under pressure of deadlines and time constraints.
- Extremely dependable, reliable and possess a strong work ethic.
- Pro-active, Highly Self Motivated - ability to work independently.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Full Benefits - medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K matching, paid holidays, etc.
To apply please send Resume.
Job Type: Part-time - 30 hours a week flexible with schedule
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
All unvaccinated employees are required to wear a mask in the office, maintain a clean work area, and clean communal machines after use. The office is closed to all outside visitors and social distancing and sanitation is in practice.