- 2 years minimum experience with a strong knowledge of real estate and title insurance recording procedures.
- This position is best suited for smart, self-directed candidate who is motivated, upbeat and will support our high standards of customer service, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Candidate must be familiar with all aspects of submitting documents for recording in Westchester, Upper Counties, New York, Suffolk and Nassau.
- Review and prepare time-sensitive documents for recording
- Record time-sensitive documents via e-Recording (Simplifile, PREP, ACRIS) or by mail.
- Assisting clients with troubleshooting and rejections
- Prepare transfer documents
- Review, correct and re-submit rejected documents
- Provide exceptional customer service through effective telephone and email communications with clients
- EXCEPTIONAL COMPUTER SKILLS.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, upbeat and flexible attitude, ability to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Excellent communication skills and professional phone presence.
- Excellent organization, time management and multi-tasking skills to handle a large volume of emails and calls and work under pressure of deadlines and time constraints.
- Extremely dependable, reliable and possess a strong work ethic.
- Pro-active, Highly Self Motivated
Competitive salary based on experience.
To apply please send Resume with cover letter and include SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Applicants must be able to begin working in the office and follow Covid safety precautions.
All employees are required to wear a mask in the office, maintain a clean work area, and clean communal machines after use. The office is closed to all outside visitors and social distancing and sanitation is in practice.